Our salon COVID-19 policy
To protect the safety of our guests and team we ask all our guests to call and reschedule their appointment if they develop any of the following symptoms.
- The onset of a new continuous cough
- A high temperature
- Noticed a loss of or a change in a normal sense of taste or smell
What to expect when you arrive at the salon – Updated 19 July 2021
All team members will be carrying out their work in Type II face masks.
- We ask if all guests could arrive at their scheduled time and preferably on their own as we currently have no waiting area.
- If the stylist is running late or the salon is full to capacity, in order for your workstation to be fully sanitised ready for your visit, we may ask you to wait outside.
- A member of staff will be at the door to advise and guide you.
- On entering the salon please use the hand sanitiser provided. After this, you will be shown to your chair.
- We do ask all guests to wear an over-the-ear face mask during your visit, (unless medically exempt) however, your mask may be removed for you to drink.
- Magazines are available through a free online portal which can be viewed on your device by scanning a QR code.
- We will be serving a full selection of hot drinks.
Thank you for your support in this policy and we look forward to making your visit as “normal” and enjoyable as ever before.